Thursday, May 3, 2007

Food taboos

Tvisited this websit about food taboos and l am going to explain every thing right now.This artical says the food taboos is very bad and lam lagree with them because in my culture is very bad. And lshall say something about a food taboos in my country is very bad because all muslims there in my country they don't eat it beause if any muslims eat the food taboos like apork or anther meat is taboos and he know it he is not muslim. And l will talk about my self if isee the apork and l am very hungre l am not eat it beause if lam eat the food taboos or a meat taboos. I will feel bad with self.


In my opinion the food taboos is very bad beause first one is not healthy and bad to our religion. Second, l am disagree with food taboos because if l am hungre and i don't find any food i will not eat it.

No comments: